For those who unfortunately got a failing mark, you need to do some extra-credit projects. These additional activities come in two forms. The first is an art activity, while the other one is a written report. However this chance that I am giving is only for those who have earned a grade not more than 4.0.
Instructions for the Art Activity
- Use 1/8 illustration board.
- Create visual art with the use of any medium.
Instructions for the written report
- Choose a painter, sculptor, architect, or classical composer. If you have chosen a painter, sculptor, or an architect; I am requiring you to include two pictures of the artist’s works.
- Gather data regarding the life, works, and achievements of the chosen artist.
- Limit your report to 300-400 words.
- Encode your report on short bond paper having one-inch margins on all sides. Please use font type, Arial, font size twelve, and use 1.5 spacing.
*For those who got 3.1 to 3.5. I need from you an art activity and two written reports.
*For those who got 3.6 to 4.0. I need from you an art activity and three written reports.
The deadline of these projects will be on the 21st of October which also happens to be the final day of the submission of grades. Nonetheless, for those who have left for their hometowns, you can substitute an art activity with two papers aside from the written reports that I have already required to begin with, all of which can be emailed to me.
“A university is what a college becomes when the faculty loses interest in students.”
John Ciardi (1916 - 1986)